Programs are available for those living with mental illness or their family members and friends at no cost.
- Family-to-Family: A no-cost, 12 class course for families, partners, and friends of individuals with serious mental illness. (Available in Spanish/Disponible en español)
- Peer-to-Peer: A no-cost, 8 class, peer-led recovery education course open to any person with serious mental illness.
(Available in Spanish/Disponible en español)
- Ending the Silence: A no-cost, 50 minute presentation designed to give students an opportunity to learn about mental illness through discussion and short videos.
- In Our Own Voice: A a no-cost, unique public education program in which two trained consumer speakers share compelling personal stories about living with mental illness and achieving recovery. (Available in Spanish/Disponible en español) If interested, please contact Maria Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NAMI Basics: (A GRANT HAS BEEN RECEIVED TO SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM. THE PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED BY NAMI NATIONAL. WE EXPECT TO START THE PROGRAM IN THE FALL OF 2019 OR EARLY 2020) A no-cost, 6 class education program developed specifically for caregivers of children and adolescents who have either been diagnosed with serious mental illness/serious emotional disturbance or are experiencing symptoms but have not yet been diagnosed.