Programs are available for those living with mental illness or their family members and friends at no cost.
- Family-to-Family: A no-cost, 12 class course for families, partners, and friends of individuals with serious mental illness. (Available in Spanish/Disponible en español)
- Peer-to-Peer: A no-cost, 8 class, peer-led recovery education course open to any person with serious mental illness.
(Available in Spanish/Disponible en español)
- Ending the Silence: A no-cost, 50 minute presentation designed to give students an opportunity to learn about mental illness through discussion and short videos.
- In Our Own Voice: A a no-cost, unique public education program in which two trained consumer speakers share compelling personal stories about living with mental illness and achieving recovery. (Available in Spanish/Disponible en español) If interested, please contact Maria Mendoza at email@example.com.
- NAMI Basics: (PROGRAM ON HOLD PENDING FUNDING) A no-cost, 6 class education program developed specifically for caregivers of children and adolescents who have either been diagnosed with serious mental illness/serious emotional disturbance or are experiencing symptoms but have not yet been diagnosed.